Twelve Questions for Pagans
1) Who are your Gods?
by Dale Ivarie
2) Can you show them to another?
3) Did you chose them or did they chose you?
4) Do you know their names?
5) How did they introduce themselves?
6) What is your relationship with them like?
7) Do you only interact with them on holidays, like distant relatives?
8) Are they your Gods or those of dead people from cultures you were never a part of?
9) Do you talk to them or do you read speeches to them?
10) If your Gods were other people what would they think of how you treat them?
11) In what voice do your Gods speak?
12) Why do you call yourself pagan?